- Best-in-class depth of penetration in tissue of up to 4 inches accomplished by super-pulsed 905nm near infrared laser diodes.
- Superior performance due to dual wavelength 905nm and 660nm laser diodes activating both the ATP and NO cellular pathways of the cellular mitochondria.
- Highly effective patient outcomes due to proprietary and customized clinical protocols.
- High product reliability due to ongoing clinical research and full medical international approvals.
The new TLC-1100 Theralase Roll Stand with boom arm is a
robust and ergonomic laser stand engineered for ‘hands-free’ treatments.
Theralase Technologies Incorporated manufactures and distributes high quality therapeutic medical laser systems to healthcare professionals. The technology of Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT) is designed as a non-invasive and non-toxic therapeutic treatment for the safe and effective treatment of:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Muscular-skeletal conditions
- Wound healing
- Knee and joint restoration
Theralase’s super-pulsed dual laser technology has been ranked as one of the finest therapeutic laser technology platforms in the world by independent researchers due to its proven ability to activate numerous cellular pathways, simultaneously. Activation of these cellular pathways by the Theralase laser leads to a host of benefits for patient conditions, including elimination of pain, reduction in inflammation, new tissue growth and new nerve axon growth.
Theralase provides its customers with complete turn-key systems including: the equipment, treatment protocols, marketing strategies, on-going clinical and technical support and full comprehensive certified training.
For more information, visit www.theralase.com or call toll free 1-866-843-5273.