Botswana Spine Care Conference - Putting Evidence Based Care Into Practice
From Thursday 21 April 2016
To Friday 22 April 2016
Location: Cresta Hotel, Mahalapye, Botswana
Botswana Spine Care Conference: Putting Evidence Based Care into Practice
Cresta Hotel, Mahalapye, Botswana
April 21 and April 22, 2016
The Conference is provided with the support of and in collaboration with:
• The Botswana Ministry of Health and Mahalapye District Hospital
• EuroSpine (www.eurospine.org)
• International society for the Study of the Lumbar spine (www.issls.org)
• The South African Spine Society (www.saspine.org)
• The Chiropractic Association of South Africa (www.chiropractic.co.za)
• The Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (www.cmcc.ca)
Lunch and refreshment breaks, graciously donated by the Botswana Ministry of Health
• Botswana citizens who are government employees: no charge.
• Non-Botswana citizens and private practitioners: 70 USD.
• Students – medical, chiropractic, physical therapy, nursing: 35 USD
• A certificate of attendance will be issued to all attendees.
Click here to register for the conference.
Click here to view the conference program.
Improved fitness can mean living longer without dementia"It is important to say that it is never too…
B.C. proposes cutting number of health regulatory boards from 20 to fiveBritish Columbia is looking at cutting the number of regulatory…
Opioids offer minor pain relief and function benefits, but no quality of life benefitNew research presented at the 2019 ACR/ARP Annual Meeting suggests…
How Technology is Transforming Chiropractic Care
2020 San Diego Pain Summit
February 11-16, 2020
CMCC Practice Opportunity
February 12, 2020
CMCC Backs in Motion '20
April 26, 2020
Brain Injury Canada Conference
April 30-1, 2020
16th Biennial WFC Congress
May 12-15, 2020
CMCC 75th Anniversary Weekend
June 5-6, 2020