ChiropractorDate Posted: May 28, 2015 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Company: Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Clinic Seeking Intelligent and Energetic Chiropractor
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Clinical assessments and treatment applications
• Candidates should possess: good diagnostic skills and be well versed in clinical care.
• Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition.
• Manage clinic; treatment rooms & patient flow.
• Utilize best practices to provide assessments and therapy prescriptions.
• Collaborate with team members in a collegial environment providing patient focused care.
• Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and internal/external care providers.
• Participate in professional and organizational initiatives supporting research and education. Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
• Successful completion of CCEB Examination
• Availability to work flexible hours; available to work weekends (when required)
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to rapidly changing demands
• Well-developed interpersonal skills • Ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing.
For love – not moneyWhen I was in chiropractic school a professor told me…
Manitoba cuts funding for chiropractic servicesWINNIPEG – The Manitoba government has implemented a new funding…
Trudeau says governments must find a lasting solution to opioid epidemicOTTAWA – Prime Minister Justin Trudeau says governments won't rest…
Study underway to probe effectiveness of pulsed electromagnetic field on osteoarthritisThe Center for Joint Preservation at the Rubin Institute for…
Advanced Research: Spine and the Brain
June 24, 2017
Minds That Matter - The Wave 2017
August 4-6, 2017
EXSTORE Functional Assessment and Soft-Tissue Treatment Workshop
October 28-29, 2017