ChiropractorDate Posted: May 28, 2015 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Company: Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Clinic Seeking Intelligent and Energetic Chiropractor
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Clinical assessments and treatment applications
• Candidates should possess: good diagnostic skills and be well versed in clinical care.
• Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition.
• Manage clinic; treatment rooms & patient flow.
• Utilize best practices to provide assessments and therapy prescriptions.
• Collaborate with team members in a collegial environment providing patient focused care.
• Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and internal/external care providers.
• Participate in professional and organizational initiatives supporting research and education. Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
• Successful completion of CCEB Examination
• Availability to work flexible hours; available to work weekends (when required)
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to rapidly changing demands
• Well-developed interpersonal skills • Ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing.
New JAMA report shows benefits of spinal manipulation for low back painA new study published in the Journal of the American…
Bone loss linked to unhealthy sleeping habitsORLANDO – Insufficient sleep, a common problem that has been…
Crisis of painIt’s a typical scenario in many chiropractic clinics: patients come…
Implications of prescription rights for the chiropractic professionThis article was selected by the editorial team of the…
IWH Spring 2017 Systematic Review WorkshopWed May 03, 2017
Torque Release Technique SeminarSat May 06, 2017 @ 8:00AM - 05:00PM
Webinar: Innovation to revolutionize your practiceTue May 09, 2017 @12:00PM - 01:00PM
Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors Centennial CelebrationSat May 13, 2017 @ 6:00PM - 01:00AM
Minds That Matter - The Wave 2017Fri Aug 04, 2017