ChiropractorDate Posted: May 28, 2015 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Company: Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Clinic Seeking Intelligent and Energetic Chiropractor
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Clinical assessments and treatment applications
• Candidates should possess: good diagnostic skills and be well versed in clinical care.
• Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition.
• Manage clinic; treatment rooms & patient flow.
• Utilize best practices to provide assessments and therapy prescriptions.
• Collaborate with team members in a collegial environment providing patient focused care.
• Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and internal/external care providers.
• Participate in professional and organizational initiatives supporting research and education. Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
• Successful completion of CCEB Examination
• Availability to work flexible hours; available to work weekends (when required)
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to rapidly changing demands
• Well-developed interpersonal skills • Ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing.
Non-LCD screens may reduce symptoms of post-concussion syndrome: studyA pilot study conducted by the Canadian Concussion Centre has…
Toronto health lawyer cautions Bill 87 could impact patient careA Toronto lawyer has expressed concern a new Ontario legislation…
Baby boomers least likely to adopt digital health technology: surveyIn light of the increasingly aging population in Canada and…
Rick Klassen's brain showed signs of CTE: Canadian Concussion CentreThe Krembil Neuroscience Centre's Canadian Concussion Centre (CCC) said the…
WEBINAR: Working with the Back-Pained Patient
September 13, 2017
EXSTORE Functional Assessment and Soft-Tissue Treatment Workshop
October 28-29, 2017
CCA 2018 National Convention and Tradeshow
April 27-29, 2018