ChiropractorDate Posted: May 28, 2015 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Company: Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Clinic Seeking Intelligent and Energetic Chiropractor
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Clinical assessments and treatment applications
• Candidates should possess: good diagnostic skills and be well versed in clinical care.
• Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition.
• Manage clinic; treatment rooms & patient flow.
• Utilize best practices to provide assessments and therapy prescriptions.
• Collaborate with team members in a collegial environment providing patient focused care.
• Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and internal/external care providers.
• Participate in professional and organizational initiatives supporting research and education. Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
• Successful completion of CCEB Examination
• Availability to work flexible hours; available to work weekends (when required)
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to rapidly changing demands
• Well-developed interpersonal skills • Ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing.
Motorcycle crash injuries cost more to treat than car crash: studyMotorcyclists in Ontario are three times more likely to be…
Health groups push for alternatives to opioidsCALGARY – An interim report released at a pain management…
New centre to focus on medicinal cannabis researchMcMaster University in Hamilton and St. Joseph Healthcare Hamilton have…
Report sets exercise guidelines for young kidsNew guidelines set the minimum amount of activity that toddlers,…
CMCC Practice Opportunity 2018
February 14, 2018
CCA 2018 National Convention and Tradeshow
April 27-29, 2018