ChiropractorDate Posted: May 28, 2015 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Company: Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Clinic Seeking Intelligent and Energetic Chiropractor
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Clinical assessments and treatment applications
• Candidates should possess: good diagnostic skills and be well versed in clinical care.
• Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition.
• Manage clinic; treatment rooms & patient flow.
• Utilize best practices to provide assessments and therapy prescriptions.
• Collaborate with team members in a collegial environment providing patient focused care.
• Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and internal/external care providers.
• Participate in professional and organizational initiatives supporting research and education. Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
• Successful completion of CCEB Examination
• Availability to work flexible hours; available to work weekends (when required)
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to rapidly changing demands
• Well-developed interpersonal skills • Ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing.
Tough loveThe longer I practice, the harder it is to give…
One gram of fish oil a day could help reduce the pain of patients with osteoarthritisIn the largest, most up to date study of its…
Managing chronic pain with lightImagine that the movement of a single hair on your…
New research ranks the effectiveness of nonsurgical treatments for knee osteoarthritisROSEMONT, IL—An estimated 45 percent of people are at risk…
Evaluation and Management of the TMJ Made Easy
May 26, 2018
Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College Homecoming 2018
June 1-2, 2018
Alliance for Chiropractic Spring 2018 Conference
June 8-9, 2018