ChiropractorDate Posted: May 28, 2015 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: Etobicoke, ON
- Company: Laser Therapy
Laser Therapy Clinic Seeking Intelligent and Energetic Chiropractor
Roles & Responsibilities include:
• Clinical assessments and treatment applications
• Candidates should possess: good diagnostic skills and be well versed in clinical care.
• Advise patients on corrective exercises, lifestyle and nutrition.
• Manage clinic; treatment rooms & patient flow.
• Utilize best practices to provide assessments and therapy prescriptions.
• Collaborate with team members in a collegial environment providing patient focused care.
• Communicate effectively with patients, colleagues, and internal/external care providers.
• Participate in professional and organizational initiatives supporting research and education. Requirements:
• Registration with the College of Chiropractors of Ontario
• Successful completion of CCEB Examination
• Availability to work flexible hours; available to work weekends (when required)
• Ability to take initiative and adapt to rapidly changing demands
• Well-developed interpersonal skills • Ability to see a high volume of patients, is driven for success, and is very outgoing.
Neuroscientist explores effects of chiropractic adjustment on the brainSAN FRANCISCO, Calif. – Dr. Heidi Haavik, chiropractic scientist, neurophysiologist,…
Brain PracticeMost people know Dr. Ted Carrick as the chiropractic neurologist…
Money in your practiceRising chiropractic association fees, dramatic hikes in minimum wage, and…
Activating the brainDr. Ted Carrick, professor of clinical neurology and founder of…
Toronto Torque Release Technique Seminar
October 21, 2017
EXSTORE Functional Assessment and Soft-Tissue Treatment Workshop
October 28-29, 2017
Winnipeg Torque Release Technique Seminar
November 18, 2017
CCA 2018 National Convention and Tradeshow
April 27-29, 2018