Seraphim Health and Wellness
Seraphim Health and Wellness is a new clinic located in Willoughby-Langley with positions available for two full time Chiropractors. This is a great opportunity for a Chiropractor who wants to join a community of interdisciplinary healthcare professionals that focus on the treatment of the whole-body system. The purpose of our clinic is to provide exceptional patient care and service with an authentic multifaceted team. NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
Our goal is to provide a full-service clinic treatment room so our Chiropractors can come in to work and leave without any worry about maintaining supply levels. Monthly Rent includes tables, standard supplies, billing, booking, collections, all POS fees, external marketing, and business cards.
- Evidence-based, Best Practice for All treatment modalities
- Work with integrity
- Superior customer service to everyone, every time
- Appreciation for the care we give and those who receive
- Be active members in our community
Our clinic offers you:
- Flexible and accommodating work schedules.
- Full reception and billing services with the support of our online booking system (Jane Software).
- Access to a collaborative team with opportunity for cross-referrals from like-minded professionals.
- Brand new eco-conscious facility especially designed for treatments with high-end ergonomic equipment.
- Incentives for practitioners with an established transferable patient base. This must be done with integrity and within the confines of your current contract.
We are looking for: Chiropractors who are registered with the College of Chiropractors of British Columbia. If you are interested in joining our team, please send a detailed cover letter and resume to
ChiropractorDate Posted: February 27, 2018 - Date Ends: November 29, 1999
Full-time – Langley, BC
4 steps to improving your online reputationAs a chiropractor, you’ve worked tirelessly to improve your patients’…
Research Review: Pain in the neckSTUDY TITLE: Are non-invasive interventions effective for the management of…
The history of why Canada’s health care system falls shortThis Jan. 1, Ontario residents who are 24 and younger…
Regulator investigating Halifax chiropractor's posts on vaccinationHALIFAX—A Halifax chiropractor is under investigation by her profession's provincial regulatory…
The WAVE Chiropractic Conference
August 9-12, 2018
The National: World's largest event for chiropratic
August 16-19, 2018
Chiropractors' Association of Saskatchewan AGM-Celebrating 75 years
September 22-23, 2018
OCQ-UQTR Joint Convention – 25th anniversary of the chiropractic program
September 27-29, 2018
World Spine Day
October 16, 2018