Our clinic has an existing patient base. We treat a variety of injuries from sports, work, home, repetitive strain injuries, chronic pain, wellness care and some motor vehicle accident claims. About Back to Health Wellness Centre: For over 27 years, Back to Health’s team of professionals have been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of their patients! We are looking for a Registered Massage Therapist who is able to maintain a busy caseload of repeat patients.
• To be willingly to work in a team environment with chiropractors, massage therapists, physiotherapist, naturopath
• Evenings and Saturdays, and some daytime hours are available. This position is an independent contractor position. Could either be part-time or full-time.
• Knowledge of the musculoskeletal system and injuries • Understanding of the importance of lymphatic circulation and drainage
• Ability to provide deep tissue massage
• Other qualifications optional: active release certification, myofascial release, cupping, assisted tool (Graston), Functional movement palpation
• Able to be confident in setting a treatment schedule for patient care, either: Relief, Corrective or a Preventive (Maintenance) care schedule. All dependant on patient’s condition and needs.
• Graduate of a College of Massage Therapy diploma program
• Registration with the Ontario Massage Therapists’ Association
Included: We provide everything required to practice: including front desk team, computers, iPads, massage table (hydraulic), maintenance of massage table, business cards, online booking and online charting, linen service and successful marketing (Google ad words, Facebook, etc), existing patient base. The front desk team will take care of scheduling and payment for your patients. We have parking for patients and a great environment to work in both aesthetically and the friendliness of the team fantastic. If you are looking for a fun, relaxing, fantastic group of like minded professionals feel free to send us your resume as this is the clinic for you!
Check us out at:
Job Type: Part-time and/or Full-time Salary: PERCENT SPLIT: Anticipate based on either part-time or full-time hours: $25,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Experience: • Massage Therapist: Can be a new grad
Licence: • Massage Therapist (Required)
Language: • English (Required) • French (Optional)
Submit your Resume to:
Attention: Lesley, Office Manager
Massage Theraptist Clinic Has Existing Patient BaseDate Posted: September 16, 2019 - Date Ends: December 20, 2019
- Location: Ottawa
- Company: Back to Health Wellness Centre
- Contact: Debbie Mowat
- Phone: 613-795-2632
- Website: Click Here
Full or Part Time • Experienced RMT’s with a current patient load are welcome. • New RMT grads are also welcome to apply!
Improved fitness can mean living longer without dementia"It is important to say that it is never too…
Canadian Chiropractic Association strengthens vaccine and immunization statementAs of December 2019, the Canadian Chiropractic Association’s position statement…
B.C. proposes cutting number of health regulatory boards from 20 to fiveBritish Columbia is looking at cutting the number of regulatory…
How Technology is Transforming Chiropractic Care
2020 San Diego Pain Summit
February 11-16, 2020
CMCC Practice Opportunity
February 12, 2020
CMCC Backs in Motion '20
April 26, 2020
Brain Injury Canada Conference
April 30-1, 2020
16th Biennial WFC Congress
May 12-15, 2020
CMCC 75th Anniversary Weekend
June 5-6, 2020