- original empirical work;
- noteworthy advances in methodology and analysis;
- innovative integrative scholarship and scientific work;
- programmatic reports of significant research infrastructure development;
- programmatic reports of health professions curricular development and educational research;
- substantive policy analyses;
- informative reports on program, project management, and development;
- and other noteworthy, innovative, and informative reports and studies.
Major topics within the chiropractic section
of the overall APHA conference will
- chiropractic education and public health;
- current research in chiropractic;
- developing integrative approaches to patient care;
- models of wellness care in practice;
- and adverse event reporting.
For more information, please visit: http://www.apha.org/meetings . We look forward to seeing you at the conference.
Source: Claire Johnson, DC, MSEd, Communications Chair, Chiropractic Health Care section - APHA