[WEBINAR] The chiropractor's role in tongue tie and breastfeeding
Enjoy a webinar on the chiropractor's role in tongue tie and supporting new moms with breastfeeding.
You will learn:
- What is a tongue tie and why should chiropractors care?
- Types of infant feeding disorders (of MSK origin)
- Chiropractic role in tongue tie co-management
- How to collaborate with dentists, doctors, lactation consultants, occupational therapists, speech language therapists, feeding specialists
- Breastfeeding MSK issues: Treatment options, and how a chiropractor can help prevent injuries
- Research on the role of chiropractors for improving breastfeeding
About Dr. Darlene Buan-Basit:
Dr. Buan-Basit is a chiropractor with personal experience in breastfeeding challenges of tongue tied baby. Recognizing the difficulties for families, Dr. Buan-Basit has since been supporting babies before and after the frenectomy, and providing assessment/treatment of associated musculoskeletal issues. Having collaborated with health professionals in the field of breastfeeding, tongue ties/oral restrictions, Dr. Buan-Basit is now on the Board of Directors for the International Consortium of Ankylofrenula Professionals with a mission to educate, research and advocate for best practices globally.
Click here to register and gain access to the webinar!
The live presentation for this webinar took place May 7th 2019 at 12:30 EDT.
[WEBINAR] The chiropractor's role in tongue tie and breastfeedingEnjoy a webinar on the chiropractor's role in tongue tie…
A computer game can be used to train its players to eat less sugar to reduce weight and improve healthMore than half of American adults consume excess added sugars,…
Brain recode: Encouraging solutions to clear the fogIf you ask an aging adult what one of their…
Which car crashes cause traumatic brain injury?Motor vehicle crashes are the most common cause of emergency…
Shockwave Therapy Workshop
June 15, 2019
Interprofessional Collaborative Spine Conference
November 8-9, 2019
Brain Injury Canada Conference
April 30-1, 2020