[WEBINAR] The chiropractor's role in tongue tie and breastfeeding
Enjoy a webinar on the chiropractor's role in tongue tie and supporting new moms with breastfeeding.
You will learn:
- What is a tongue tie and why should chiropractors care?
- Types of infant feeding disorders (of MSK origin)
- Chiropractic role in tongue tie co-management
- How to collaborate with dentists, doctors, lactation consultants, occupational therapists, speech language therapists, feeding specialists
- Breastfeeding MSK issues: Treatment options, and how a chiropractor can help prevent injuries
- Research on the role of chiropractors for improving breastfeeding
About Dr. Darlene Buan-Basit:
Dr. Buan-Basit is a chiropractor with personal experience in breastfeeding challenges of tongue tied baby. Recognizing the difficulties for families, Dr. Buan-Basit has since been supporting babies before and after the frenectomy, and providing assessment/treatment of associated musculoskeletal issues. Having collaborated with health professionals in the field of breastfeeding, tongue ties/oral restrictions, Dr. Buan-Basit is now on the Board of Directors for the International Consortium of Ankylofrenula Professionals with a mission to educate, research and advocate for best practices globally.
Click here to register and gain access to the webinar!
The live presentation for this webinar took place May 7th 2019 at 12:30 EDT.
Canadian Chiropractic Association strengthens vaccine and immunization statementAs of December 2019, the Canadian Chiropractic Association’s position statement…
B.C. proposes cutting number of health regulatory boards from 20 to fiveBritish Columbia is looking at cutting the number of regulatory…
National Post: "ON chiropractors governing body in feud with college for allowing chiropractors to make false medical claims"The crisis was triggered this fall when the CCO —…
How Technology is Transforming Chiropractic Care
2020 San Diego Pain Summit
February 11-16, 2020
CMCC Practice Opportunity
February 12, 2020
CMCC Backs in Motion '20
April 26, 2020
Brain Injury Canada Conference
April 30-1, 2020
16th Biennial WFC Congress
May 12-15, 2020
CMCC 75th Anniversary Weekend
June 5-6, 2020